Subject: Re: [Leica] Technique
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:19:15 -0400

Many years ago when I bought my first (used) M4 I soon realized that my
glasses were going to be a real bother. My only useful solution was to get
contact lenses, which I would now continue to use even if I never took
another picture.

Cheers!

kw

>Maybe some of you will be able to shed some light on an issue I have
>with the VF.  As most of you know, I recently acquired an M6 (I couldn't
>wait for Ted to win the jackpot!!).  I now have a Summicron 35mm f2.0.
>I heard many of you on the list saying that with M6HM it is difficult to
>view the framelines of the 35mm if at all when you wear spectacles like
>I do.  Now, I have a regular M6 and I do not see the entire 35mm frame
>when I look through the viewfinder.  I'm looking through the little hole
>but am I handling correctly??
>Thanks for your reply(ies) (hopefully one will suffice!).
>
>PS Ted if you win I can always take care of a second M6...do not delete
>my name from your list!
>
>Francois Brunelle
>Ashburn VA

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>