Subject: RE: [Leica] handgrip
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:08:08 -0400

I have one that is used with my M4 or M2 (the M6 has a Rapidwinder) when a
heavy lens is being used. My wife has one on her M3 and won't shoot without
it!

Cheers!

kw

>When I first got mine, I used it all the time.  But somehow, I began feeling
>that they added unduly to the bulk of the cameras.  I still like it with the
>Summicron 90 since it's fairly heavy, but have been using it less and less.

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>