Subject: [Leica] FS: RF-Summicron/2X Extender
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:18:45 -0500

My fellow Luggers have convinced me to go Aspheric so I'll offer these
items for sale:

Canadian 35 mm RF-Summicron #11308, s/n 1653xxx w/caps.  $645 includes
shipping to lower U.S. 48 states. Lens  is close to perfect.  Goggles
have a 2-3 mm nick in crackle finish.

SL/SL-2 2X extender.  Mint w/caps in box.  $595 includes shipping to
lower 48.

CTOON angle bracket along with a pair of CEYOO flash units.  Flash units
need batteries and capacitors but are otherwise in excellent condition
and include the MOONZ and COOSX flash connector cables. The CTOON is
also in great condition.  $59 for all includes shipping in the lower 48.

E-mail me for details and to discuss terms.

Bud Cook
budcook@ibm.net