Subject: Re: [Leica] funny scribble
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:26:04 -0700

Now we're cooking! At last a worthy commemorative model.  Unlike your
namby pamby Brukner (or whatever) models a real WORKING PHOTOGRAPHER
commemorative.  To guarantee all 500 models are not snatched up by
collectors and kept in their unsealed boxed this one will be shipped in
a used dog eared box.

Before being shipped each camera will be given its own unique marks by
being dangled from the strap along with two other bodies and swung
around a bit to ensure they all have unique "Ted Grant" marks, followed
by the obligatory spraying of cow 'stuff', most of which will be wiped
off.

Hey, its not really that farfetched, is it?

Dennis