Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:30:33 +0100

Dale wrote:
>I am new to Leica.
>I wonder what my next lesson will be?

dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Hi Dale,

I'm over in Victoria, be glad to give you a hand anytime you need it. If I
can be of any help with the new Leica or other photo information give me a
call (250-477-2156)  or send e-mail.   Better still come on over and shoot
up a storm on the inner harbour and Parliament buildings at night all lit
up like disney land!

Been a photog for over 45 years and still working at it and a Leica shooter
for more than I can remember. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant