Subject: Re: [Leica] WASHINGTON CAMERA EXCHANGE
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:36:29 -0400

At 11:55 PM 6/16/98 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear LUGers
>
>I found this "WASHINGTON CAMERA EXCHANGE Paolo's Camera"  sometime ago,
never tried.

>--- Snip ----
>
>The price listed seems relatively low compared with other dealers. I would
like to know about them.
>Has any of you tried them?
>
>Tom K.

Tom, I can't vouch for that equipment or offer an opinion on the price, but
I can vouch for Paolo. I've known him and dealt with him over the past 5 or
6 years, and I see him every few months around the DC area. He's fine to
deal with, and he'll be glad to look out for stuff you may be interested
in. He used to call me when he found stuff he thought I might be interested
in. A couple other local fellows sell Leica stuff on that same web site,
and I've dealt with at least one of them too, with no problems. E-mail me
privately if you've got more Qs.

Bill Welch