Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #128
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:21:04 EDT

Any Leica binocular owners out there? I have a minor question that I'd like
answered since I purchased them from Smile Camera and I've read enough bad
things about them AFTER I purchased the binoculars that I want to be sure on
this particular matter. Oh what the hell -- I got this far so I might as well
ask. Are the rainguards/eye covers supposed to have an IRREGULAR slit on the
RIGHT cup to 'facilitate quick removal"? Just wondering since the Zeiss pair I
owned previously didn't have this "feature" and I'm wondering if I got a
damaged rainguard. Finally how long does it take Leica to acknowledge receipt
of the passport warranty card and mail the rebate check? Thanks in advance,

Tony