Subject: Re: [Leica] Black or chrome ?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:23:29 EDT

<< O K everybody,let me have it. What's nicer ? Black chrome or Silver chrome
M6.  >>

When I started in the LUG I asked the same question and did not get any
finish is rather dull.  I find that using several coats of Pledge makes it
look better.  The chrome finish is acceptable and competently done, but does
not have the luster of the chrome finish on the M3.

By the way, the lenses are better finished than the bodies.  Both the black
and chrome lenses are very well finished.

Tom Shea