Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax G 21mm finder update
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:00:12 -0700

Ken,
The finder project seems to have developed into a  benevolent hydra.
Perhaps you could determine in advance the cost for shipping for each
individual and request advance payment. It is not fair to burden yourself
with such a monumental task.
I think you should also add a nominal surcharge to insure that you would not
have to suffer a loss for your kindness.
An alternative to you or your delegate doing all the shipping work would be
to divide the lot among some who might help you distribute the items. An
individual in each country could act as agent/distributor for all in that
country. If you need help I am ready to offer it.
As far as being able to accommodate all who want a finder ( I wonder how
many are buying one "for future need" or for resale),
first-come-first-served sounds fair.

Thanks,
Joseph Codispoti
San Luis Obispo, California