Subject: [Leica] Contax G 21mm finder update
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:12:34 +0900

- --------------674F398923D2D3DEED5DF03F

Ok, it appears that so many of you LUGnuts want the finder.  At the last
count, we have an order for nearly 50 finders.

This is going to be quite a process for me, as 50 is, I'm sure, a
significant chunk of the number of finders actually made and sold.
Also, it would mean that I will shell out $4000 or so.  That's enough
for an M6 and Noctilux.

Phong and I will stop collecting names at 12am GMT this Friday (That's
9am Friday in Tokyo, 1am Friday in London, 8pm Thursday EDT, and 5pm
Thursday PDT.)  I will then go to Yodobashi-camera in Tokyo to ask
whether they can order that many finders.

If the number of finders available is less than the demand, I will limit
the quantity per person so that as many LUGnuts as possible could have
at least one finder.

If the number of finders available is less than the number of LUGnuts
who want the finder, shall we make them available by lottery, or on
first-come-first-served base?

- --
Ken Iisaka                     $B%b%k%,%s%9%?%s%l!<>Z7t2q<R(B
Morgan Stanley Japan, Limited  $B>pJs5;=QIt!!!!!!!!HS:d(B  $B7r(B
- --------------674F398923D2D3DEED5DF03F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ken Iisaka
n:              Iisaka;Ken
org:            Morgan Stanley Japan, Limited
adr:            Yebisu Garden Place;;20-3, Ebisu 4-chome;Shibuya-ku;Tokyo;150-0068;Japan
email;internet: kiisaka@ms.com
tel;work:       +81 (0)3 5424 4434
tel;fax:        +81 (0)3 5424 4349
tel;home:       +81 (0)3 3721 7295