Subject: [Leica] Viewfinders
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:15:51 +0200

I'm interested in buying a Fed VF for multiple focal lengths for use
with my M3 (Primarily to get a 35mm VF).  The seller states that it
is "more or less" an IMFIN type, but differs in that it resembles a
TURNET.  Since I don't know the SCOOBY-DOO codes for Leica stuff by
heart (and have no literature (yet) that can help me), can anyone
explain?

In particular, I'd lke to know how large this thing is going to be.
The seller is abroad, so I cannot check before purchase.

Regards,

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho