Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 11:32:29 -0400

Ted-
Many years ago, I recall a 'Peanuts' strip where Linus states that every
baby should be issued a banjo! Your idea makes as much, if not more sense.
I had read where the governor of Georgia had stated that state funds should
be used to provide CDs of classical music to help raise the IQ of the
states's school children; maybe if they were issued a Leica, with a 35mm
Summilux at birth, this would improve their outlook on life!
:)

dwpost@msn.com