Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photos on the Web
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:03:58 +0200

I guess I am one of the guilty amateurs putting uninteresting pictures on the
Web. Well, the beautiful thing about the Internet is that it is the most
democratic medium ever invented, allowing non-professionals like myself to
publish my work at very little cost. If certain elitists find that work
undeserving of their attention, I can live with that. Nobody is forcing you to
look at mine or anyone else's web site. I personally have derived immense
enjoyment and inspiration from looking at other LUGgers' web pages. On the other
hand, much of the work of celebrated photographers and other artists leaves me
totally cold. C'est la vie--to each his own!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html