Subject: [Leica] Leica 90mm
From: "don ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:14:03 -0400

Stephen,

I might be interested in your 90mm.

I am primarily interested in 90/2.8 lens, because
I want something compact.  I'm not really familiar
with the 2.0 version.

What size filter does the 2.0 version take?  That
would give me an indication of the relative physical
size (vs the 2.8 version).  The length of both lenses
would be about the same (I assume).

Is your lens a USA version?  If so, did you purchase
it new, and when does the warranty expire?  Its not
a problem for me if its not the USA model, I'm only
asking to know if the warranty is still in effect.

Do you have the box/cards/caps etc?  I assume this
model has a built-in hood?

Sorry for the 20-questions.  I've been looking at 2.8's,
so I'm just not familiar with the 90/2.0.

Where are you located?

thanks,    ;-)

don ferrario