Subject: Re: [Leica] Need to repair my IIIc shutter
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 06:18:55 -0700

Philip R. Quaife wrote:

> I am sure this has been asked many times but I ma new to the list.
> I have a beautiful IIIc that needs a shutter overhaul. The high speeds are
> fine but the slow speeds are sluggish.
> Do you have any suggestions for a reliable repair facility?
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil
>

>  Phil Quaife
> Cisco Systems
> 408-527-8533 Phone
> 408-527-5173 Fax
> pquaife@cisco.com

The following all have had good reports here on the LUG:

D.A.G. Camera repair  (Don Goldberg) -----    (608)  838-4769
Focal Point  (John Van Stelten) ---------------    (303)  665-6640
Photography on Bald Mountain (Ken Ruth)    (408)  423-4465
Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair ( Sherry Krauter)  (914) 496-8834