Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: Palm Pilot
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 06:39:19 +0200

Carl,

I use a Sharp Zaurus 5800 organizer for this purpose, usually with a 9.6
kbps PCMCIA modem connected to my mobile phone. It is slow, but doable,
even for a relatively active list like LUG.

I am not familiar with the Pilot's capabilities, but I am sure it is better
than my Zaurus, which is 2 years old--an antique in the world of palmtops.

Nathan