Subject: Re: [Leica] lens choice (on-topic)
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:59:51 +0200

Thanks for the responses about print enlargement size.  All good advice
about film, tripod, aperture, paper, and extra care with exposure and
development.  All understood except for the remark by Alf:

>  Keep in mind also, that the size
> of your enlargement depends on the observer's distance.

How could I know where the observer will be in relation to the print
before I make the enlargement?  I have thought long and hard about this
but I don't get it.  Surely, the distance a person stands from a
picture depends on his eyesight.  Alf is probably right and I'm missing
an important point, but what is it.

Alan