Subject: [Leica] Leica III c
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 09:48:07 +0200

I have recently got the Leica IIIc with Summitar 5cm/2 collapsible lens.
The serial numbers are: body - 406710 and lens - 563775. Who can help me to
estimate the production year and the price I can reasonably pay for this
beauty. The body is in very good condition (only few scratches and
abrasions of chrome, no indents). The lens is cristall clear with smooth
distance ring operation and the original lens cap. The shutter works
perfectly.

Chris

P.S. Marc, are you there?