Subject: [Leica] Re: lens availability
From: Pascal <cyberdog@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:36:53 +0200

On 06-06-1998 21:48 Alfred Breull wrote:

>Besides, be a little patient, just a little longer. Leica/ Solms
>promised the new 1.4/50 R lens for end of May or early June. Two weeks
>ago, Leica's product managers had no different information. They are
>also waiting.

The new Summilux-R 50 f/1.4 is available at Fotohobby in Frankfurt
(http://www.foto-hobby.de).

On 06-06-1998 20:37 TEAShea@aol.com wrote:

>Dave, the new 90 2.0 APO / Aspherical lens is due out any time now.  None of
>the dealers I have talked with have a specific date yet from Leica.

The price of this lens is also mentioned on the same site (but I don't
think the lens is already available).

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet