Subject: RE: [Leica] Wall Street Camera says it's "Lugger-friendly"
From: Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 15:43:16 -0400 (EDT)

On 06-Jun-98 Patrick G. Sobalvarro wrote:
> Here's something cute -- visit http://www.leicawsc.com/index.html and
> it'll open a little window (if you have a modern browser) that declares
> that Wall Street Camera is "Lugger-friendly".
>
> -Patrick
Just a question on Wall Street Camera, I'm planning on buying a 50 summicron
for my M3.  I live in NYC and was wondering if anyone has bought from them in
the past and what their experiences were with them.  Or if there are any other
good places, I refuse to go to BH.  I guess I have a slightly different problem
than most people, not where to find a leica dealer but which leica dealer to go
to.  I had found a good place where I bought my N equipment but their clients
aren't really leica people so I don't think I will be buying it there, but
maybe I'll sell them my N equipment.

- --
Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>  ICQ# 11583837
http://shell.excelsior.net/~kilemall/      06-Jun-98 15:39:00