Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #103
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:37:34 EDT

From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:16:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-2

A well known Leica repair guru told me that the reduction in Leica quality
started with the M4, continued with the M5 and reached rock bottom with the
M4-2.
Bud

Does the drop in quality apply to the R series cameras to? I've heard of a
comparison between an M3 and M6 where the M6 was shown to have cheaper parts,
etc. This person said that the quality of M cameras has dropped since the M3.

Tony