Subject: [Leica] Capa
From: Yods1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:33:47 EDT

Eric,
I'm glad you've seen the contact sheet and seem to have a clearer recollection
of what's on it than me (it's been thirteen years since I've seen it, and now
I do recall soldiers jumping over trenches), but I wonder why you didn't
address the two different soldiers dying in exactly same way on that contact
sheet, especially since, according to this "proof," only one soldier from that
unit died that day. Also, I don't follow how the publication of two articles
constitutes proof, no matter what the publication.
Oh, crap, looks like I'll have to go find a copy of the darn thing. But I
s'pose I brought it upon myself.
- --Dave