Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Japan Market Entry (off-topic); was Funny Glass?
From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNydDK0NORzcbKEo=?= <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:31:32 +0900

They might have considered that it's simply easier for them to get into Japanese market via
big companies' existing distribution&service networks, and that it's less troublesome than just
do it by themselves due to those weird ...oops... unique business customs of Japan... :-P

BTW : 	Is SiberHegnar Japan a Leica's "partner" of the kind y'all are talking about?
Is it a German?