Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: vertical rangefinder alignment
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:57:12 -0400

Interesting. I have had - and continue to have - some horizontal alignment
problems with my M6 at infinity. It various from lens to lens and it doesn't
seem to effect the focus. I have noticed that how my eye is positioned seems
to effect this "mis-alignment." So I'm not really sure if it's an artifact
of my eye positioning and wearing glasses, or something is "off."