Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 thoughts
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:59:17 -0700

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:20:10 -0700 "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca> writes:
>So I say let's modify discussion of R3s and R4s to only include cameras
that have been purchased in the last few years.<

Good point James.  I have a pair of R3's.  One is well used and shows its
years of nearly daily use by its brassing.  The other was found new in
the box about a year ago.  The used R3 was bought from the original owner
who admitted to never having had any problems with it.  It has been in
for servicing once, that being for a general check up at the time of the
previous owner's decision to sell in order to ensure he could honestly
say it was in top working condition.  I have had no problems with either
camera.  I also have an R4sP but the R3 has become my camera of choice
and sees the most use.

Best,
Don Bledsoe
Boise, Idaho

"Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he
has to solve."
Erich Fromm (1900-1980)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]