Subject: [Leica] FS: 19mm f/2.8 Elmarit R
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:28:18 -0700

I realize this isn't Friday (the prescribed day for sales) but since I
won't be around a computer on Friday I decided to post this now.

For sale:

19mm f/2.8 Elmarit R lens.  This is a 3 cam, first version (82mm filter
size) with both caps and shade.  Condition is excellent plus and the
price is dirt cheap at $700.  plus postage.  I only recently bought this
lens, which is a beautiful performing lens, but  I just found something
else I wanted more (that I can't afford).

Don Bledsoe

nightblind@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]