Subject: [Leica] Minolta Rokkor for CLE
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:26:15

Hi,

  Some time ago I asked this question with no answer at all.  My question
was about the Rokkor for CLE that was made in Japan and in Germany.  Did
the one made in Japan have the same design as the one made in Germany?  If
not, what is the difference?  How is the lens compared with 90 Elmar-C?
All I remember is that the Rokkor is multi-coated while the Elmar is
single-coated.  Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
David