Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 design, Erwins design review
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 00:36:33 EDT

Danny Gonzales wrote:

<< I offer no apologies for being fascinated by beauty
 and will, at times, go hungry to appreciate it.  >>

Danny,

Good words on your appreciation of industial design.  The designers of these
cameras, bicycle components, etc. endure countless hours and sleepless nights
over the most minute details that people like you notice and relish.  Doesn't
Porsche have a whole ID division dedicated to consumer items?

The R8 is a sexy camera.  If we were all to create an exciting still life
photo of a 35mm camera, guess which one would photographed the most?

Cheers,
Arturo