Subject: Re: [Leica] Terribly Off-Topic: About some meaningless plant
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:49:07 -0700

At 11:27 AM 6/1/98 , Ted Grant wrote:

>I'm with you, as it seems Mr.Colen must have missed the point that the
>Leica Users Group is about Leica cameras  and things relating to Leica,
>whatever that might be. Not the history nor industrial development of the
>Ford Motor Comany of the United States of America, not that I don't find
>that interesting.

I agree with Ted.  Drawing a parallel between Leica manufacturing techniques
and vertical integration of production at Ford plants is definitely off topic.

And if we wanted to read the sort of off-topic stuff we've been getting
on this list lately, we'd all subscribe to the single-malt scotch collectors
and drinker's list.

- -Paul