Subject: Re: [Leica] Film: RSX100
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 22:09:47 EDT

<< I JUST bought a roll of RSX this AM with intentions of testing it.
 I have never used it either.....have you gotten your slides back yet? >>

Yes, just one roll.  The results are wonderful.  I shot a concrete tilt-up
building going up at a construction site early in the morning, so the subject
matter was suburb.  I mostly shoot B&W, so I have very little experience with
color slide film.  But I can see now I'm rediscovering the outer reaches of my
lenses!!  "Trippin' on the colors, man!"

Arturo