Subject: Re: [Leica] Scotch trolling
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 19:41:03 +0100

Tom Wyse wrote:

>>COLLECTION ?????  strange concept...stuff never did "keep well" around my
>house...>>>>>>>

Hi Tom,

The problem I have in keeping the collection intact is, the "Leica
visitors" who want to "check out my collection!"  And let me assure you.
they're not talking  my Leica bits and pieces! :)

The only LUG member who didn't partake of a "wee dram" was Donal Philby on
his visit to my home in Victoria. We just got on about Leica and photgraphy
with the evening sliping away without so much as a sip of Lagavulin or
McCallan.

So he's due for another trip and we'll be sure to make up for the past lost
evening. It sure will be a more than a memorable one this time! :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant