Subject: Re: [Leica] True Photographer appreciates a fine tool
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 11:35:45 -0600

Well said: In my auto-enthusiast days, I wound up with Snap-On tools because
they rounded off bolt heads less, caused me to bark fewer knuckles on sharp
objects and in general, let me have more time doing what I enjoyed, which
was driving the darned thing!!

Now, I have nothing against the notion of everyday-object-as-art, but if
it's art you're looking for, I'm sure many a LUGer will be happy to sell
some fine prints for the right price :-)

Jeff