Subject: [Leica] Superb Leica R8
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:04:50 -0400

Andre Jean Quintal,

>>as the basic Leica R8 design philosophy never ceases to<<

                                   >>impress me<<

Absolute total agreement ;-)!  Initial impression of the Leica R8
will not get you there. It takes working with this system awhile to
appreciate how all the design elements ( a separate discussion)
blend together yielding creative photography!

And another thing; the handling comfort of the R8 is a sheer
joy!  I just don't get all the pejorative comments. Are my hands
that unique ;-)?

Tom D.