Subject: [Leica] Tom Abrahamsson
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:29:48 -0700

I have to say that with Tom's Rapidwinder and a soft release (now Tom's),
my M camera is an absolute joy to use. I have never used my M6 any other
way... I had an M2 for a couple of months before my M6 so I guess I used it
sans winder during that time. Anyway, anybody out there not experiencing
the delightful handling of an Abrahamsson enhanced M camera, is really
missing out.

Jim