Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Camera A.G.
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:38:48 +0200

This URL

http://www.leica-camera.com/untern/ir/pdf/4q12m97_d.pdf

that I got from the Leica Newsletter, gives insight into Leica Camera AG's
financial wellfare, including the fiscal year 1997/1998. In German, but then
our beloved camera's do come from Germany! Solms centered so to say.

Here in Holland in our schools, besides Dutch,  we learn, English, German
and French. At least I did. And learned Spanish and Russian after that.
There is an advantage! Not being US-centered!

If any one is interested, I may venture a translation of the conclusions.

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam, Holland

- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek