Subject: Re: [Leica] Age
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:03:11 +0200

LUGnuts
In Britain, those enlightened isles, it is perfectly legal when filling
in an official form to say OVER 21 on the line asking for age or date
of birth.  Still civilized after all those years.

I like the Americanism explaining attitude.  In the query asking how
old a chap is, the answer "he is sixteen getting on for sixty"  is
quite subtle when you think about it.

I am so glad it is pouring with rain outside, because I don't feel
guilty about sitting at the keyboard instead of taking the baby for a
walk in the sunshine.  Is this the first sign of old-age?.  If so I'm
gonna enjoy it.

Alan Hull