Subject: Re: [Leica] Young Lions and Old Tigers
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:18:37 +0200

Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com> writes:

     > I believe "Christopher ?" was just trying to get on our "elderly backs"
     > and pull our chains for a hot response. :) But like the young folks,
     > "we're cool!" :)

     > ted

Ted,
to make things clear, it was NOT ME, who sent the original post. It was
Christian, who started this. Without having ever met you I can imagine from
your posts I always enjoy, that you are still young at heart (and mind!) (and
humour!!).

BTW1, my wife's birthday is tomorrow too!

BTW2 It takes some time to find out what is best. It is a bit like a sieve. So
some people need some time to find to Leica. I had to go from Minolta (got
whet when car drowned) to Rollei (2000F good optics, not reliable) to Canon
(needed higher quality for slides). But the whole thing started, when I bought
a Noctilux without even having a camera! And I had to explain to my wife that
no further expenses where intended! And that was in my elderly beginning 30s.

Best wishes for your Birthday!

christoph