Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin deserved praise!!!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 17:31:25 +0100

Erwin wrote:

>Thanks  for these very nice and complimentary words.
>I indeed have some knowledge about Leica lenses. I researched Leica lenses
>intensively and almost exlusively for at least five years in succession.

> As Marc has revealed I am a Startrek fan and I wholeheartedly
>subscribe to the mission of the Enterprise: to boldly go where no one has
>gone before.Consider the quality of Leica lenses as residing in the Delta
>quadrant. I am still exploring!>>>>>

Erwin,

I knew there was something special about you and it wasn't just your
wonderful knowledge of Leica glass.  It's you are a Startrek fan!!!!! :)

I mean a "trekkie" comes with special knowledge status gained from being
beamed aboard by Scotty! :) All we need to see is a Startrek episode with
one of them playing with an "old Leica!" :) And we'll know it was you who
set it up.:)

Seriously, you deserve the praise and accolades for the treemndous effort
you put into testing and evaluating  Leica lenses. Not only that, but you
give so much to other LUGNUTS of your gained knowledge and ask nothing in
return!! And that is a number one class thing in itself. Thank you.

Enjoy the praise, it's very well deserved!

ted