Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:41:32 +0100

Dan wrote:

>Didin't someone (perhaps Marvin) say that the average age of the members of
>the LHSA was 60+?  Not that 60 is elderly!

Hi Dan,

that maybe for the LHSA! :)

But I know quite of few "young bucks and bucketts" that carry m6's for the
quiet moment type assignments and their personal photgraphy,  who normally
have other manufacturers SLR gear for the main body of their shooting.

I believe "Christopher ?" was just trying to get on our "elderly backs" and
pull our chains for a hot response. :) But like the young folks, "we're
cool!" :)

ted