Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 23:10:27 +0200

Well - I=B4m 50 pretty soon and I think that you could call it elderly,=
 but I
purchased my M6 (one and only, black) in 1985. If you keep something fo=
r a
long time, you too will - at best - be ageing. The alternative is not
appealing at all. So I=B4m one satisfied customer. I=B4m not against
innovation. I have an autofocus SLR and when my eyesight was worse it w=
as
the only possibility. But now, after an operation, I can see clearly ag=
ain
so the charms of the M-series Leica are as appealing as ever. Yep - I t=
hink
that as much as we love our Leicas we love photography more. Raimo=20

- ----------
> From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:=20
> Date: 25. toukokuuta 1998 18:10
>=20
> At 09:43 AM 25-05-98 -0500, Eric wrote:
> >
> >I think both sides could learn from the other. But segregating the L=
eica
> >the elderly as the only viable customers is a mistake, and something
Leica
> >is not following, thank goodness.
> >--
> >
> >=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> Didin't someone (perhaps Marvin) say that the average age of the memb=
ers
of