Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 16:28:44 -0400

Ted,

Have to agree with you on this one. I use my Leicas for my personal work
or the occassional assignment where available light lends itself to the
subject and/or story. Primarily, my PR stuff is done with Canon SLRs
because of the integrated flash/matrix metering or the need for longer
telephotos. I'll add that one of the many things I've discovered as I
age is that older people are no longer old. I'm in my mid-40s. But I've
also found that it is a rare and insightful younger person who realizes
this and uses this awareness to contribute to the richness of their art.

Carl S.

Ted Grant wrote:
SNIP

> But I know quite of few "young bucks and bucketts" that carry m6's for the
> quiet moment type assignments and their personal photgraphy,  who normally
> have other manufacturers SLR gear for the main body of their shooting.

SNIP
> ted

- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.