Subject: [Leica] Leica R remote control - 14277
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 18:02:49 +0000

LUGs,

Today's visit to a local show resulted in the #14277 following me
home.  Unfortunately no instruction sheet accompanied the item and
my own modest literature collection contains only sparse references.
While I've figured out most of the basic functions, a copy of
original documentation would be a great help. I will happily
reimburse the provider of same for copying and postage costs.  Please
email me privately.

thanks

Roy