Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast M6 Focusing - Was Something Else!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 20:12:55 +0200

Hi Michael,

In 12 years of shooting SLRs, I also thought that street/candid photography could
not be done with a wide-angle lens, and I always either used a long lens to be far
away from the subject or an extreme wide angle like 17mm to include people
surreptitiously. But with M6, my most successful candid photos have been made with
the 2.0/35mm Summicron. There is something about the M6 which lets you shoot
quickly and close up; I also find that it somehow helps me overcome my natural
shyness that this camera is so small and quiet.

Nathan

Michael Garmisa wrote:SNIP

> Just wondering how you use like that 35 on the street, seems like
> you would really be in the subjects face.  What lenses does everyone else use
> on the street?
>
> --
> Michael Garmisa <kilemall@shell.excelsior.net>  ICQ# 11583837
> http://shell.excelsior.net/~kilemall/       23-May-9818:14:38