Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Shopping on the ebay
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 22:20:43 +0800

David,

In general, I think you have made some very sound advise for bidders,
especially first timers of auctions.  With dealers, you can go for the
established ones.  But on the ebay, you really have to make a judgement and
literally, take risks like all things in life.  I guess I have been pretty
lucky so far - the sellers I've met are either LHSA members, LUGGERs and
other some honest sellers who are now my friends.

I've noted another LUGGER's comment, Ting F Lee, on being "burnt" twice.  I
guess we have to be careful to assess the knowledge and sincerity of the
seller.

Regards,

Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore