Subject: Re: [Leica] Need meter recommendation.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:42:29 -0700

I use the old (but still current) Pentax Spot meter, corrected by Zone VI
for color use. I like this meter because it's basically analog, even though
it shows numbers and dots. I also like that the reading is read through the
viewfinder while metering. It's easy to scan the scene, metering on
highlight, shadow, midtone, all without ever removing the meter from your
eye. Over the years I have looked at all other spot meters on the market,
and would not ever trade my Pentax meter for any of them.

Jim