Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correct
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:46:11 EDT

Peter, Red M6 with black dot. Can be done of course, just buy a titanium M6,
strip the titanium off to brass, repaint red and make fake logo. Now you have
to find appropriately miscolored ostrich,kill it, skin it and cover camera.
As for ambidextrous Rapidwinder. If you do the design,I will be willing to let
you build it in my workshop ( bring ostrich too, you will need all the help
you can get).
 Oh, is it only me or does anyone else feel that the ostriches that gave up
their life to cover the M6 Titanium, died a less than natural death. I think
they had some particularly virulent form of Herpes. Strange bumps on the
covering!!
Maybe it is a little known model, M6 Herpes Simplex ( no that must be a M4P),
the M6 must be a Herpes Complex.
Tom A