Subject: Re: [Leica] 65/3.5 ELMAR
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 23:15:13 +0200

Hi! I have the chrome version, it is from 1963 and it is truly outstanding.
If the black one is better - and I suppose it is - it must be really great.
I use it with M6, Visoflex II, focusing mount and 2 extension tubes. If you
have the patience to set & meter everything correctly you will be rewarded
with crisp and contrasty slides! Raimo