Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #65
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:03:36 +0100

charlie trentelman wrote:

>i think all you people with your auto-focus cameras and so forth forget how
>much the human being with a knowledge of his equipment and his subject is
>capable of achieving.>>>>>

Hi Charlie,

I gotta tell you there aren't any R Leica shooters out there with autofocus! :)
However, sure wish I had one in my hands more than a few times. "Autofocus
R" that it is! :)

it's all manual, anticipation and re-action to the action that makes the
pictures if you are workingwith Leicaflexes. :)

ted