Subject: Re: [Leica] Polariser 13356
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:46:03 -0700

I recently bought the new Universal Polar Filter. It came with a 39mm ring
and a 46mm ring an a case, although the case is somewhat large. The case has
storage for 4 adapter rings. You can buy the 39mm, 46mm, 49mm and a 135/4
rings as accessories. 43mm is not available. The new 135/4 (46mm filter
size) has a wide flat front that would not let one use the 46mm ring, thus
the special ring.

Since it is a linear polarizer, AF will not always work on the Contax G
series cameras.

Jeff Alford