Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 colours
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:57:41 +0800 (PRC)

Just for the record - I have two black M6s. I wish they were available
in black enamel like my old and much loved M4 (which I inherited from a
photographer who died with it in his hand - how is that for a history!).

I would also like the M6 to be blacker - less writing and coloured dots
and perhaps a rubber covering rather than the rather slippery and
cheap-looking plastic stuff they use now which just looks like a
low-budget version of the old guttapercha covering. A hot shoe with
more depth and perhaps even a locking mechanism would be a welcome
improvement: would save lost finders and would hold flash units more
securely.

Just my 0.02DM
Bests

Adrian